A Pinoy Traveller's Thoughts
- It was the first country I ever visited
- I recalled
- Coming from the Philippines, I was just so blown away to see first world country stuff:
- Of course I went to the most touristy tourist spots first
- There I saw empowering buildings, display cars that are actually running, different skinned Asians, even the trees look sassier, they seemed to grow in order
- It was just overwhelming to my senses
- Best of all, I was spending dollars that didn’t feel expensive; it felt like a dream come true.